Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Phone: (864) 329-0983
Fax: (864) 627-1756
701 Congaree Road
Greenville, SC 29607
Madison Hobbs, PT, DPT
- Doctorate of physical therapy, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in kinesiology, Anderson University, Anderson, South Carolina
- Specializes in treating orthopedic and vestibular patients
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- Dry needling certified, Levels I & II
- CPR/AED certified, American Heart Association
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Congaree, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).