2200 South Irby Street
Florence, SC 29505
Marc Cutler, PT
- Bachelor’s in physical therapy, with honors, University of Hartford, West Hartford, Connecticut
- 20+ years of PT experience, outpatient, workers’ compensation and manual therapy
- Certified ergonomic assessment specialist, Back School of Atlanta, Georgia
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- BLS certified, pediatric first aid and CPR, AED certified, American Heart Association
- Volunteers for Unlimited Kids, ministry for children with special needs
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Florence, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).