Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Phone: (803) 787-3143
Fax: (803) 782-4436
Forest Acres Address:
4500 Forest Drive, 2nd Floor (New Location)
Columbia, SC 29206
Austin Jones, PTA
- Associate of Applied Science, physical therapist assistant, Midlands Technical College, Columbia, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences, Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist assistant
Michael Isreal, PT, DPT
- Doctorate in physical therapy, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in exercise science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- Level 1 Smart Tools blood flow restriction, certified
- Trigger-point dry needling, certified
- Adjunct faculty at MUSC, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Forest Acres, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).