Forest Acres Address:
3300 Forest Drive (New Location)
Columbia, SC 29204
Michael Isreal, PT, DPT
- Doctorate in physical therapy, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in exercise science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- Level 1 Smart Tools blood flow restriction, certified
- Trigger-point dry needling, certified
- Adjunct faculty at MUSC, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Forest Acres, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).