10040 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223
Dakota Frysinger, PTA
- Bachelor of Science in physical therapy, Weatherford College, Weatherford, Texas
- State of South Carolina and State of Texas licensed physical therapist
- American Physical Therapy Association, member
Darrell Austin, PT
- Bachelor of Science in physical therapy, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts in education, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- BLS certified
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Northeast, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).