8091 Rivers Avenue
North Charleston, SC 29406
Jennifer Thorn, PT
- Bachelor of Science in science, Kennesaw State College, Kennesaw, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in physical therapy, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist
- Functional Capacity Evaluator, Matheson Education and Training Solutions, certified
- Foundations of utilization management, certified
- Backstage injury and prevention, NeuroTour, certified
- American Physical Therapy Association, member
- SC Chapter, American Physical Therapy Association, member
- Back Injury Prevention & Utilizing Safe Lifting Techniques, volunteer
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Northwoods, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).