Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Phone: (803) 731-4055
Fax: (803) 798-3335
Seven Oaks Address:
100 Jimmy Love Lane
Columbia, SC 29212
Jase Strickland, PT, MPT
- Master of Science in physical therapy, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in exercise science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- Associate of Applied Science, allied health, Spartanburg Methodist College, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- 16+ years in outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation, specializing in post-op recovery and return to prior function
- Trigger Point dry needling, certified
- Graston Technique (IASTM), certified
- Kinesiotaping practitioner
Lee Stoudemire, PTA
- Associate of Applied Science, physical therapist assistant, Midlands Technical College, Columbia, South Carolina
- State of South Carolina licensed physical therapist assistant
Services we Provide
At Progressive Physical Therapy Seven Oaks, we offer therapy services to help relieve pain and increase mobility. This includes specialized evaluations and individualized, goal-setting strategies to help you regain strength and self-sufficiency.
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Trigger Point Dry Needling therapy can be an effective part of a treatment plan for muscle tightness, sports injuries, neck and back pain, headaches and migraines, chronic pain syndrome, and hamstring problems (not an inclusive list).